Subject: [Leica] R-series Owners Stranded
From: kapner at earthlink.net (Leonard J Kapner)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:36:24 -0700

If this is so, and I do not doubt it, Leica's non-response is very
disappointing. I think I shall wait and see a bit more, having
allocated most, if not all my hardware budget for the year to M9.

It is like being told, after the sale: "Congratulations on your
Ferrari Testarossa purchase, the finest high-performance GT car in the
world. Please be aware that there will be no spares or tires available
after the fifth year of ownership!"

I may have missed something in the dust up, but is there a commitment
from Leica to be able to mount and use R-series optics on the S-series
platform?

Len Kapner

---

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] R-series Owners Stranded)