Subject: [Leica] Clarkson [was Re: Keith Floyd RIP]
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 04:50:24 +0100

Only just...
I was brought up in Lancashire, did my apprenticeship in Yorkshire,
university in London , then back to Yorkshire for a few years. Got a
lot of light hearted abuse at home and at work. My lab technician was
a Yorkshire nationalist (and at that time it was very wealthy) but
whilst he insisted that Yorkshire was "'t best county in't world" he
accepted Lancashire as second, and the rest as absolutely nowhere.
Frank