Subject: [Leica] The M9 Has Supernatural Powers
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 11:23:38 -0400

Sonny Carter wrote:

 I lost my car in the supermarket parking lot last night and it took me 15
minutes to find it.

That's better than three years ago, when I was in Florida, and I borrowed my
in-law's yellow Buick to go to the to the mall

I came out to find seven identical yellow Buick four-door sedans with AARP
stickers, AAA ovals on the side window, and "Re-elect Ronald Reagan
Stickers" on the bumper.     I finally found the right one because I
remembered they had used a remnant from the living room carpet to cover the
dash board so it wouldn't crack in the sun.
<<<

A few years ago SWMBO lost her minivan in an empty parking lot. She was
looking in the wrong parking lot.  Her minivan, where daughter and I were
waiting for her, was in the adjacent (nearly empty) parking lot.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web