Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Fall in the north
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:11:57 -0400

Henning Wulff wrote:

I'd never been in the Yukon before; it's right next to British
Columbia but it's further to Whitehorse than to Mexico from
Vancouver. We'd often talked about driving the Alaska Highway, but
you have to have time. I'd been in the Northwest Territories, but in
general the scenery in the Yukon is more spectacular.
<<<

Did you stop at Liard Hot Springs?  In the fall the sound of the Sandhill
Cranes overhead fits the misty north woods perfectly.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] IMGS: Fall in the north)