Subject: [Leica] Its steam train time again- - this year's shots
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:29:05 +0200

Glad you like them Ric, it was pretty foul weather most of the time, but
it did buck up a bit after a while

If you had been there, I could have invited you for a pint of the
landlord's best at the station hotel, a wonderfully kept ale. It has a
front seating area outside where you can sit and watch the trains go by
- great when the sun shines - and he makes a superb steak and ale pie
with fresh veggies too.

Cheers and thanks for taking a look
Douglas