Subject: [Leica] Leica Forum
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:08:48 +0000

Geoff,

I agree, but also recognize that many here that are also shooting with
non-Leica and we must include them also in the yearbook.  Now as for the all
Leica books that you and others have published this year, I personally have
been unable to buy them yet due to other problems and emergencies this year.
 I do plan to buy them as I can afford them.  I personally shoot only Leica
(M8 and DMR), by choice, and I do not like the offerings of other companies.

Cheers,
Gene

 -------------- Original message from Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at