Subject: [Leica] Happy Oct day
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 21:53:20 +0200

Forgot Oct 3rd is when Western and Eastern Germany got reunited at last
( 20 odd years ago).
Oktober Fest in Munchen, where they align beer barrels.
Oktober Fest in Wetzlar, when they misalign lenses just for fun of it.
More to come I guess from other quarters or planets
Keep digging Mark
Amiti?s de Metz
Philippe