Subject: [Leica] Happy Oct day
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 22:41:37 +0200

Right! October 3rd, German Unity Day, Saturday...we are going to
Octoberfest in Calpe, 50 km north of here. We get the best of both
worlds: German beer in proper manly 1 litre sizes, served by muscular
blond Brunhildes, and beach weather now that the rains have moved on :-)

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu