Subject: [Leica] My apologies
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 07:50:44 -0700

I suppose crew if we were to use the old phrase...  something like "Speak no
evil, speak no politics, speak no religion and never say anything revealing
that can come back to haunt you!!" All would be well. :-)

See if we just keep topics to what we all know best.... "PHOTOGRAPHY!"
Apologies will rarely be equired. :-) See how easy that can be? :-)
Unfortunately our human emotions do become a tad aggressive at times over
riding our mind & tongue. Oh yes and finger tips!! :-) So we blurt out in
uncontrollable fashion the old...  "A Slip of the lip. Will sink the ship!"
Many of you old "salts" remember a version somewhat like it from long long
ago.

I'm the first to admit I have fallen victim to this on more than a few
occasions in the many past number of years. But that's life for all humans,
when and if it happens a quick and sincere apology is kindly accepted,
usually!

cheers,
dr. ted

Message from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] My apologies)