Subject: [Leica] M8 + Visoflex problems
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:50:38 +0200

Today I've tested for the first time my Visoflex III on the M8 with my
both Visoflex lenses: Elmar 65mm/3,5 and Telyt 4/200.

I was very surprised to have encountered focusing problems. With the
Elmar at short distances typicall of macro, as flowers focusing was
correct, but at about 10 meters and more, infinite included the
pictures are out of focus. With the Telyt, similar problem, from
minimum focusing distance to 5 - 8 meters was ok, on more distance and
infinite was out of focus.

Has someone experience with M8 and Visoflex? Are normal these problems?

Thanks in advance for your help

I will post later some of the correct pictures

Saludos,
Lluis

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll