Subject: [Leica] M8 + Visoflex problems
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 19:29:06 +0200

Thank you Vik for your opinion, it had sense. Of course it could be
camera shake because the screw of the Visoflex don't act precisly over
the M8 shutter, and I should use the Visoflex on the "manual" function
(mirror act manually, when I depress), but if it camera shake why it
is only produced on the medium and long distances?.

I'm preparing the good ones to show...

Thanks
Lluis

El 12/10/2009, a las 19:16, Vick Ko escribi?: