Subject: [Leica] 21mm Bokeh
From: dnygr at cshore.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 22:23:50 -0400

I asked about what the luggers' experience with the new 21 summilux has
been in respect to bokeh.

Henning Wulff responded "...I am extremely
happy with all aspects of it's performance, including bokeh. It's
smooth, with soft transitions on out of focus highlights. Completely
unobtrusive and smooth."

Thank you, Henning.

Another respondent commented on the new 18 3,8. Thank you for your
opinion stating you like the results you are getting and for sending
along a link to look at photos taken with it. We can all judge for
ourselves what we think.

But I think it's equally important to hear how we as phographers feel
about the equipment we use.  Thank you for including how you feel about
your lenses. While your opinion is subjective, it is helpful to know
whether you like what you have.

Doug

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] 21mm Bokeh)
Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] 21mm Bokeh)