Subject: [Leica] Canon S90 Shoots Porsche Panamera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 03:34:04 -0400

> Thanks.
>
> Porsche has offered a broader range of driving experiences than many
> think, so 'feel like a Porsche' covers a lot of territory.
>
> I expect it will be a while before I'm offered a test drive....the
> cars are in real short supply right now....but when I am I'm sure I'll
> enjoy it.
>
> As long as I can avoid being arrested for irrational exuberance......
>
> --Bob

Everything needs to be put in perspective and whose perspective?
While one guy (me) has his life depending on putting together 5 to 7 grand
to get a camera to put him back in business another guy is looking at
million dollar Porsche SUV's to making driving a more sporty experience.
1,000,000 / 7000  = 142.8
Me I don't need to drive down the street at all in something other than a
city bus.
I just need to go "click click" full frame.
142 M9's would be 140 too many I can get by on one maybe two.

Mark William Rabiner