Subject: [Leica] leica spotting!
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 19:29:15 -0400 (EDT)

Steve Barbour wrote:

>On Oct 18, 2009, at 4:17 PM, Doug Herr wrote:
>
>> My R8/DMR was spotted today while photographing at Taylor Creek
>> (Lake Tahoe).  A Nikon-toting visitor apparently was not familiar
>> with the R system.  He spotted the LEICA name on my camera, the size
>> of the beast, and asked "is that an S2?"
>

>and what did you say?
>
>exact words please...
>

>:-)

quoting the Doug: "I wish!"

Frankly I was shocked that anyone even knew about the S2.  I was to busy
with photos for me to inquire further.  He asked what model I was using.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] leica spotting!)