Subject: [Leica] Stock Photography
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:00:43 -0400

Frank Filippone wrote:
> Tina, please take no offense at what I have said nor my picking on ATYA36.
> You make a living selling this.  To be honest, I really think your social
> photography ( Guatemala) is how I think of you and remember you.  And they
> are beautiful, and meaningful, and socially welcome.  If putting bacon on
> the table requires you to take pictures like ATYA36, so that you can do
> work
> like Guatemala, then keep it up.
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i at earthlink.net

Frank -  That photo was actually taken for a campaign to raise money for
Meals on Wheels and it was a very successful photo for that purpose.
Now it's earning me more money as stock.  It features minorities and has
eye contact - two pluses for raising money and stock.  I'm certainly
glad I didn't delete it!  I prefer the documentary photography, too, but
no one is buying photos of hungry people to hang on their dining room wall!

Tina
www.tinamanley.com

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Stock Photography)