Subject: [Leica] the ultimate digest Leica criticism thread
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 23:42:16 -0500

I'm not sure I agree or disagree... I was just curious about why you
and Frank were at each other's throats.  He's so... anti-Leica and
you're so pro-Leica.

I'm just a fatigued M8 user.  Having been through the whirl of
filters, RF adjustment, coding, lens adjustments, a non-warranty
sensor replacement, and then 10,000 exposures, I am approaching
getting an M9 very, very carefully.  Things seem to be working ok now
(or at least as well as they can), and I am very worried about
beginning a horrific startup process like that anew.

Maybe I should just wait for my M8 to die.

Dante