Subject: [Leica] More w.Rolleiflex
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 15:15:01 +0000

Well, I've now skimmed though the first few chapters of the biography by
Pierre Assoiline and can't find any reference to him working abroad tending
the family business. Of course it's possible that I've missed it. Do you
have the dates as that would help.

He did go to Africa, but that was under his own steam, and as far as I can
tell from a brief read had nothing to do with his family.

Steve

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] More w.Rolleiflex)