Subject: [Leica] M8 grip
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 19:32:09 -0800 (PST)

I don't have a digital M, but this sounds like my kind of fix!

> I agree.  I love my Thumbs Up.  Even my arthritic thumbs can grip the
> camera with it.  I only have one so far.  It will be migrating from my M8
> to my M9.
>
> Tina

For those who don't want to give up the shoe contacts (like moi,) I have an
el cheapo suggestion:

< Radioshack 64-2342 selfstick rubber feet (8 for $3.89)>

These are black rubber, 2cm square, with slanted edges. I stuck one to the
rear of the top plate of my M8, to the right of "Made in Germany." Works
like the proverbial charm: my thumb has never slipped off it.

Stan Yoder