Subject: [Leica] M9 Sample pictures
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 18:24:13 -0500

not so much the image, but when i popped up the 100% full frame and it
was parked on the bark of one of the trees up front, i just said "wow"
and then i typed same.  maybe i've just become inured to noctilux smooth
versus summilux sharp.

-rei

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] M9 Sample pictures)
Message from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] M9 Sample pictures)