Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac wannabees
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 11:05:30 -0600

Cameras, computers and chisels = tools.
Pick the ones that feel correct and do the job for you.

After 25 years with Macs,
I've only experienced windows through others eyes.
The majority of my clients, relatives and friends
report ongoing frustrations with their windows machines.
A minority, like many on this list, love them
and their (either real or hypothetical) economy.

Bottom line:
if the tool does what we want it to do
and feels good in our hands
it's the right tool for us.

Often that's just a matter of what we're used to.
I'm used to Leicas and Macs.
They feel absolutely correct for me
and accomplish the tasks in the way I expect them to.

Others use, love and do wonderful work
with Nikons and windows.

Enjoy the work with tools you love.

Regards,