Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac wannabees
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 20:51:45 -0500

Lawrence Zeitlin wrote:
> To all those bemoaning the fact that the PC has more available software
> than
> the Mac, wake up and smell the coffee. You can run any PC program on an
> Intel Mac (any Mac sold within the last four years) by simply using
> Parallels or Boot Camp or other  PC emulators.
> Larry Z

I do not understand your logic here.  Mac is good because you can run
Windows on it?  Mac keyboards are good because you can adapt them to be
just like Windows?  Why should I pay twice as much so I can run Windows
programs on a Windows keyboard labeled as a Mac.  I don't understand.

Tina

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] OT: Mac wannabees)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OT: Mac wannabees)
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] OT: Mac wannabees)