Subject: [Leica] Photographing woodsy forest in overcast day, bad idea?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 14:19:44 -0800

I hope to go back to the Big Basin ASAP. It;s going to rain for the
next few days with a couple "cloudy" days forecast. I am thinking that
the lights may be flat during the cloudy days? Or should I make a go
anyway?

The Big Basin is in a basin in part of the Santa Cruz mountains so the
light don't reach in well until 10AM or so.

Any advice or recommendations appreciated. I will wear sturdy hiking boots
:-)

Thanks.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com