Subject: [Leica] (crazy messed-up subject; now oatmeal)
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:38:18 -0600

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie> wrote:

> "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr at gmail.com> wrote
>
>  They probably don't sell Irish Spring soap in Ireland either!!!!
>>

> Soap? What's soap?
>
> You've been to Wicklow where I live alongside thousands of sheep and you
> know our hygene habits - a quick dip in the mountain lake when you get up
> in
> the morning, then catch a sheep, and dry yourself with it. The lanolin is
> useful too......

I dunno, The weeks I was in Ireland it rained so much all the sheep in
Wicklow County filled with water, tipped over and were of no account at all
for drying.  The sheep herds were going about propping them back up and
trying to squeeze out the excess water.   So much for Irish baths that
fortnight. ;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny