Subject: [Leica] Leica] Leica M8 -- too fragile for the real world - or
From: plus_4 at hotmail.com (Neil Miller)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 02:35:00 +0000

I did purchase a used M8 but I just wondered if there is something I missed
in the warranty.Thanks for passing on the info in the warranty.NeilOn Mon,
21 Dec 2009 Frank Filippone wrote:Short answer..... there is no US Passport
Warranty on the M8.  At least to
the degree that accidental damage is covered..... ( Per my warranty book)

A new/used camera would cost you around $2500 right now.... cheaper than  to
fix yours.....

Neil A. Miller
Phoenix, Arizona Email: plus_4 at hotmail.com Website:
http://www.neilamiller.com