Subject: [Leica] Lumix GF-1 ISO comparison to Canon G9 and Leica M8
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:13:22 -0500

How many shooters use the extreme long end of the zoom range on P&S cameras?
If they're anything like me, it's not often, and they'd be willing to give
up half (me, two thirds ) of the zoom range for more compactness. In turn,
this would allow a larger sensor for better resolution and lower noise. Of
course, maybe most casual P&S shooters are much more interested in long FLs
than I am and less in low noise.

I'd like to see Canon equip a G12 with a 2:1 zoom and a larger CMOS sensor.

?howard

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Lumix GF-1 ISO comparison to Canon G9 and Leica M8)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Lumix GF-1 ISO comparison to Canon G9 and Leica M8)