Subject: [Leica] Lumix GF-1 ISO comparison to Canon G9 and Leica M8
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 14:43:24 -0600

Maybe because most P&S cameras are targeted at people for whom having
one single camera is enough, and compact convenience is more
important than the quality of the picture itself?  Don't forget, most
people take pictures as a side effect of their lives, not as the main
purpose for them

(They also follow sporting events as though they meant something and
sit around and drink alcohol for entertainment.  Makes no sense.)

Quoth the slobodan Dimitrov :

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Lumix GF-1 ISO comparison to Canon G9 and Leica M8)
Message from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Lumix GF-1 ISO comparison to Canon G9 and Leica M8)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Lumix GF-1 ISO comparison to Canon G9 and Leica M8)