Subject: [Leica] Kind of OT: scanner software test
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 04:32:48 -0800

I have tried the Silverfast demo on two different machines, on two
different Windows OSes, with my ex-LS4000, and Silverfast demo just
kept crashing and burning. I think the last version I tired was 6.1...
I don't mind throwing money to solve problems, but if I can't get it
to work... (both Vuescan and NikonScan work well on the same systems).

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Kind of OT: scanner software test)