Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Lake Titicaca
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 16:12:25 -0800

Tina Manley offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMGS: Lake Titicaca

>> Someday when I'm old and gray, I'll sit around and work on all of the 4s
>> and 5s from my
editing.  Wait a minute - I'm old and gray today!!<<<<<<<

No No dear lady! Don't say that because the last time I saw you in Ocober
you were still a young hearted young woman with nary a grey hair. :-) :-)

And if you must use the "grey hair" words? Do please if and when you should?
Please add a bunch of winking smilies! :-) :-) Thank you. :-)

cheers,
ted