Subject: [Leica] Aperture
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 19:11:01 -0500

I find it remarkable that this is the fist Aperture / Lightroom thread I
ever recall happening on the LUG and I even brought it up once no takers.
A reason being perhaps now that I check is the war is long over.

A quick search engine check and Lightroom seems to have won the race and is
now used on a more than 1 to a hundred basis over aperture.
The kids don't like it. Nor do the pros.
You check yourself.

A major problem being with apples implementation of aperture you cant use it
on an Macbook or iMac's. You need a towering inferno of a mainframe.

And even pro's don't upgrade their computer to matched their latest
software; Somebody says.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Aperture)
Reply from tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] Aperture)