Subject: [Leica] More On Captions
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:46:50 -0600

Sorry I haven't been contributing much lately, but I have been
following most of the threads at least out of the corner of my eye
(metaphorically speaking) and I did follow bits and pieces of the
thread on Captions.

So this piece on the New York Times website caught my eye as it goes
into some detail on the issue of captioning, particularly relating to
photojournalists' work in a war zone.

I haven't had time to read it in detail but some of you may be interested in
it:

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/03/it-was-all-started-by-a-mouse-part-1/

--Bob

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] More On Captions)