Subject: [Leica] 2010 now Avatar
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:54:40 -0600

What's the preferred modality: regular or imax?

--Bob

==On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages at comcast.net>

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] 2010 now Avatar)
Reply from filippiniaia at hotmail.com (Matthew B. Filippini) ([Leica] 2010 now Avatar)