Subject: [Leica] OT: Acrylic vs Glass
From: leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:08:16 -0600

Bob,
Are you sure about the non glare requirement?  I think it degrades the
image.

Plex is a pain to work with if you are doing the framing yourself.
Problems are pulling off the protective sheeting and controlling
static.  I only use plex if I am mailing something or if the art is
larger than 20x24 ish.

Leo Wesson
photographer?videographer
leo at leowesson.com