Subject: [Leica] O.T. Need some info on old roll film adapters,
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 00:39:27 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for the great advice!  For starters, I decided to use 120 film and
keep it in the plastic spools, instead of respooling it onto 616.  To make
it fit, I'll insert one rawl plug in one end of each spool.  I'm really
looking forward to making photos with my friend's late great-uncles old
folder.

As I am not sure what it's marked aperture stops are (the marks only read 1,
2, 3, and 4)  , I decided to use Ilford's chromagenic film, XP2 Super.  They
say that because that film has three special layers, one can expose at 25
ISO for some shots, 1000 for the next, and have some 400 and even 800s in
between.  It sounds like a miracle, but I will give it a spin.
Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] O.T. Need some info on old roll film adapters,)