Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Lovey Dovey
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 13:02:51 +0000 (GMT)

Here is a series I took of doves in Durham, UK.  I used an M8, a
Tele-Elmarit, and a Canon 135 f/3.5 (the black one).  Focussing was fun, and
not so hard really.  They are busy with nesting, courting and generally
getting ready for spring, and they are very affectionate and attentive to
their mates right now.  Maybe I'll turn one of them into a St. Valentine's
Day card.

There are too many in the set, I'm afraid.  If you're inclined, please let
me know which ones to remove.  Some of them came out a bit on the blue side,
and I'm not sure if they need the colour temperature warming up or not.  Any
advice on that or any other aspect will be appreciated.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/geordiepete/sets/72157623217112957/

 Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] [IMG] Lovey Dovey)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] [IMG] Lovey Dovey)