Subject: [Leica] Mural unveiling
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 15:17:18 -0800

slobodan Dimitrov offered:

> For those of you in the neighborhood, Los Angeles, this is taking place
> this coming Thursday.
> See url for place & time.
> Leica content is as follows: The diver was taken with the current
> Elmarit-M, the Inland Boatman was taken with the 21mm S/A.
> The Rollei content is the Ironworker on the I-beams. The rest is a
> mishmash of digital excretions.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yc4afmh

Slobodan mon ami,
Sometimes there are things that happen that one absolutely would like to
join a friend and be part of the "unveiling!"
This is one of them, but as so often happens the timing and doesn't allow it
to happen. So with that being my situation please accept my most heartfelt
congratulations, if for no other reason you are the only photographer friend
I have who has had the very good fortune to have this type of recognition of
their photography.

An art gallery opening and showing is always "nice!" But this mural is
absolutely a special event!  Good on you and well deserved!

Congratulations and best wishes,
ted