Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: Enjoying the city
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 10:50:23 -0600

Quoth the Nathan Wajsman :

> Quite a few pics this week, mainly of people enjoying the public
> spaces in Alicante in various ways:

Nice views of the world. You live in a much more interesting place
than I do, at least visually... and you make good use of it.

I ran the sign in alt17 by a friend from Shanghai who's (among other
things) a professional translator and a former Xinhua
reporter/editor.

He wrote back:

"The ad in the middle is a service that says "Installing Chinese
computer systems Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista and resolving related
issues." The other ads surrounding the software installation ad are
businesses hiring workers (for bar, restaurant and babysitting)."

So much for having uncovered a major international crime wave on the
LUG.  And I was SO looking forward to buying an M9 with my share of
the reward....

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request