Subject: [Leica] execs at Fuji inhale fixer fumes & release film camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 13:01:50 -0500

> On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 8:10 AM, Alan Magayne-Roshak
>> It should take 6x9 negatives. ?I can't stand the 6x7 format - not
>> different
>> enough from a square.
>> I'll just keep using my Bessa II.
>>
>> Alan
>>

> I agree with Alan.  6x9 will be a better format for me.
>
> -Pasvorn

I've made darkroom prints from 6x9 negs with filed out neg carriers so I
have black borders so the prints look just like my 35's.
They  I tell my friends I shot it 35mm.
Getting zero grain and 5 times the intense richness they are ever going to
get with any film developer dilution combination in 35mm photography.
And they just go home they are so psyched out.
A few I think killed themselves. I'd have to check on that.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] execs at Fuji inhale fixer fumes & release film camera)