Subject: [Leica] Edit, II
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 12:28:57 -0500

> I'm with her.  I think it is great.
>
> --Bob
>
> ==On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>
> wrote:
>> PESO:
>>
>> And to further drive you (and me) crazy, here is another one that Maggie
>> absolutely loved:
>>
>> http://upload.pbase.com/image/121982186
>>
>> <http://upload.pbase.com/image/121982186>Someday I'll show all 136, but
>> they
>> do have to be rescanned and spotted.
>>
>> What do you think about this one?
>>
>> Tina

On a scale of one to ten this one gets a solid eleven.
Right out of an Aperture Monograph
titled: the great photographs of the twentieth century.

I still believe the decisive moment does not come when we are shooting.
We just shoot like crazy and hope for the best.
The decisive moment comes when we find that shot it jumps out and clobbers
us over  the head at the end of the day at our monitors as we go over them
rating them.
Or much later when we are going over the shots. Or when we do this with the
help of a second pair of eyes.
Its not what you shoot that counts its what we show them.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Edit, II)