Subject: [Leica] Edit, II
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:37:31 -0500

> Thanks, Mark.  I definitely need the second pair of eyes, or even third and
> fourth.  So many of the ones Maggie put in the A pile would have been in my
> C pile.  I guess it's true that we are our own worst editors. (I am,
> anyway!)
>
> Tina

Yes but it doesn't matter what anyone says its always ourselves (Me, Myself
and I) who get to make that FINAL edit. At least in our websites and
portfolios. And in most cases we only show them what we want them to see. So
any job they're editing out of THAT.  What WE think is our best work.
I say when ever we can we surround ourselves with experts;
And listen to them a great deal of the time.
There are plenty of times we just have to Igor the most expert advice.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner