Subject: [Leica] A modest proposal
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 14:30:25 -0500

And I always thought that it was the photographer that created the picture.
I joined the LUG because I was naive enough to think that Leica owners were
modest, rational individuals who were dedicated to photography. To settle
the argument of lens quality, I suggest that Brian simply delete all the
EXIF information from pictures posted to the Gallery. At the end of the year
we will vote or rank order the pictures according to quality and see what
comes out on top. I will even donate my Russian Fake Luftwaffe Leica to the
winner. ;-)
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from kkanno at users.symmetric.net (Ken) ([Leica] A modest proposal)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] A modest proposal)