Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 02:06:32 -0500

> Isn't it wonderful how we can get so passionate about exactly what focuses
> light the way we want, and how much we are willing to spend for that
> quality
> of refraction?
> The guy who can take a wonderful photo with a crap lens, now, THAT'S worth
> talking about! He/she could certainly do it with a mediocre lens as well. I
> really feel like my 50/3.5 Elmar collapsible is the crappiest "good" lens
> in
> my arsenal, and some photographers have gotten really great images with
> it. I
> love Capa's stuff taken with a [choke!] Zeiss lens. Where the hell are my
> priorities?
> Let's go for 100 posts! My prediction is that this thread may
> self-destruct or
> be tweeted off the forum by Brian.
>
> Jeffery

I do find it wonderfully interesting how I can get pelted with tomatoes for
defending Leica products on the Leica User's Group list.  How dare I think a
Leica  lens is not on par with a third party lens costing a third as
much!?!?! That's heresy!

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jefffery Smith) ([Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM)