Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 23:18:29 -0800

I think if you just said "for those who want it, Leica 35 is the best money
can buy" without dragging in other people's lens or keep harping on "people
don't print, who care about web pics" when most people now can afford a good
printer and do print, this thread will be much shorter than 83 posts (oops
84 now).

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>