Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jefffery Smith)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 09:33:12 -0600

I find it interesting that people would get pelted with tomatoes for
mentioning the word "digital" on this forum ten years ago. Now that Leica
has a nice albeit obscenely expensive digital camera, the word film might as
well be the word phlegm. The few people I know in town who still shoot with
film have only one thing in common:  Holga.

Jeffery