Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:12:59 -0600

You are a lucky man. They treated my like I was a piece of dog crap. Zeiss
repaired my Zeiss RF for no charge, and had to send it back to Japan to do
so. To Leica, I was a piece of excrement. Maybe they can learn from Toyota.
I doubt it. They make excellent cameras and lenses, but their attitude
toward non-professionals is deplorable. I have not bought anything Leica
since the M8, and never will. There is an issue here that goes beyond camera
and lens quality. And it will ultimately bring them down. You can't pick and
choose which customers get warranty service.

Jeffery