Subject: [Leica] Planet Earth series
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 10:14:20 -0500

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/planet-earth/video-player/video-player.html

> Just finished watching the "Mountain" chapter.  Stunning film.  Don't
> know how they do it.   There was a shot of a Snow Leopard hauling a
> kill up a mountain face in a snowstorm.  Amazing.

- - - - -

It is a fantastic show and the nature photography is unbelievable. Our
local cable Discovery or Science channels repeat it regularly. In a
companion piece there was a statement that the photographic team
stalked the snow leopard for THREE years to get 30 seconds of film
time. I bought my Snow Leopard from the Apple Store for $29.
Larry Z