Subject: [Leica] Selling prints online and prices
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:10:34 +0100

That's the key, Nicolas. There is no such thing as easy money, certainly not
in photography. I have sold a few (very few) images through web agencies
like Alamy and recently one based on someone visiting the web site and
liking what they saw, but to make any serious money you need to invest a lot
of time and effort. It is not something you can do just as a hobby a couple
of hours per week.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain