Subject: [Leica] Farah, Afghanistan
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:54:26 -0500

> I feel the same about canons.  I also feel that way about nikon wide
zooms,
> having just ditched my 12-24 after using it for a couple of
years and never
> being completely happy with it.

Leo
> Wesson
photographer?videographer
leo at leowesson.com
817?733?9157

Just becaue you're the only one in the universe who ever said a discouraging
word against the almost legendary 12-24 F4 doesn't mean your wrong.
But what was wrong with it again?

I've gotten more successful images with this particular lens than any lens
I've ever used . Zeiss Hasselblad and Leica Leica included. And never heard
a discouraging word. Not even seldom.
Did you drop yours off a ten foot ladder onto the sidewalk and start getting
slightly soft pix? Maybe the Picasso effect?

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] Farah, Afghanistan)