Subject: [Leica] Farah, Afghanistan
From: leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:06:41 -0600

Mark,

Sorry, I misspoke, it was the 14-24 2.8.
Didn't like it because;

Mushy corners at wide f stops on edges close to lens.
Funky distortion that really showed up in interior shots
Took up a lot of space in the bag for how much I used it.
I learned to stitch pans.
Replaced it with a nikor 20 2.8
And a 15 cv.

Leo Wesson