Subject: [Leica] Be's Soccer Game
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 18:01:53 -0500

my newspaper years were with a small daily (10,000 circ) which did not
furnish equipment and din't pay enough to buy your own.

I remember the self consciousness of covering college footbal (UNC, NC
State, East Carolina) with a 70-210 Series 1 zoom. You just had to learn to
see different pictures.

I'm really enjoying your blog.

ric