Subject: [Leica] Be's soccer game
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 18:07:18 -0500

On Mar 13, 2010, at 5:13 PM, Phil Swango wrote:

> I was thinking the same, John (and Ric).  Kind of ideal in some ways.  The
> 90 becomes a 120 on the M8 and the framelines let you see what's going on
> around the subject.
>  And because there's no mirror you can actually see the
> moment of exposure.

and you get a shorter response time on the shutter release. I really noticed
this a few years ago photographing my eldest daughter play tennis. Shot a
match with an M6 and a few days later with an OM-4. The OM was much more
often behind peak action

>  What more could you want?

i'm thinking of getting a magnifier for the viewfinder--focusing was a real
bitch.

>  Assuming you don't need a
> really long lens.

thanks for looking